Top 8 Archer Quotes
With the new season coming on April 25th, we thought it was a good idea to list out our selection of the 8 best quotes/phrases from Archer.
1. "Do you want ants ? Because that's how you get ants."
This is maybe not our favorite but one of the most known as it is the base of a meme: 9Gag - Archer: do you want ants.
2. "I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck, but I was the first person to realise its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck."
When Archer is in season 1 is sent with Lana to steal some Diamonds from ODIN's client, he gets literally pissed off as he sees all ODIN's gards dressed with turtleneck... Check below:
3. "Hello, Airplanes ? It's blimps. You win. Bye."
That time when he learns that a blimp will take 24h to rally New York and London. Of course, it comes to question the usefulness of blimps:
4. "You killed a black astronaut, Cyril! That’s like killing a unicorn!"
5. "Those cannot be your only shoes. What am I saying? It’s Russia. People probably come from miles around just to get their picture taken in those."
6. "Thanks Jungle ! Eat a buffet of dicks !"
In Season 6, Archer had had enough of the Jungle...
7. "Danger Zone"
One of the numerous running gags in Archer. This is not a secret that Archer is a fan of Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone song featured in the Top Gun movie, and we can hear about it sooo often. Even in the season 5 episode 6 he invites Kenny Loggins to sing with Cheryl (that is now a known Country singer) at Lana's baby shower...
My all-time favorite.
An exclamation and/or warning given to another over the unintended sexual innuendo of an otherwise innocent phrase. Commonly heard by various characters on the animated FX television series, "Archer". - Urban Dictionary
This is IMO the best recurring jokes of the show. At first only Archer used it until the full team started with it, especially Pam. In season 5 though, everyone stopped except Archer... “Are we still doing phrasing?”
Since it was a Top 8 only, we could not include all the excellent jokes/phrases in Archer, but we didn't forget about "You are not my supervisor !", or "Did you not ?", or all the ones about drinking...